Ja Yoon Art
Inspired by the Korean autumn harvest festival – Chuseok – I created this seasonal, modern take on the traditional hanbok dress with velvety golden yellow and green-blue layers. Standing under the full moon, she stands adorned with decorative headpieces amongst the soft blue clouds and hills. This hand-drawn artwork would be a wonderful addition in your home to celebrate the changing of the seasons!
- Printed on gallery-quality, heavyweight fine art matte paper (300gsm weight), each print is made to order.
- 5x7" prints - borderless
- 8x10" prints - 0.5 inch left/right border, 0.63 inch top/bottom border
- 11x14" prints - 0.56 inch left/right border, 0.8 inch top/bottom border
- Sealed in an acid-free, clear sleeve with a thick backing cardboard in a rigid mailer envelope
- Frames are NOT included with the purchase.